Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2013

Workout ?!

So I have been doing a few arm and leg workouts because it's not that I am fa tbut I was just not happy with the way my arms and legs looked. And oh damn my legs felt like jello afterwards no matter how much I'de been doing them they are not getting easier haha. 
I'll put down here the workouts that I've been doing. 




So, for my legs I do either one of the above or do one in the morning and the other one in the evening but if I'm just on a super lazy day I only do one of them in the evening or around noon.

and so for my arms I do the ones above aswell once in the morning and once in the evening 
with 3KG weights(?! do you call them weights?! whotever)

Just felt like sharing this with anyone who reads my blog ! 

XOXO NJ

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen