Freitag, 15. November 2013

Friday is Make-up day ♡

I don't have any classes on friday, which means I normally stay up really late every thursday night and then sleep all day long on friday BUT today I woke up really early somewhere around 8AM (yes 8AM is early for me.) soooo since everyone was either still sleeping or at school I decided to mess around with my make-up put on some shades and colours I haven't been wearing much. or not at all.
You can't really see it tho but my right eye is in all kind of brown shades and my left eye is in dark green shades. (lol look at my misshaped hand).
I also have a little close up of my freen eye.. but in the photo(s) it doesnt look green at all because of the cute filter I put over it .. my excuses.


The eyeshadows I used for the brown look are all from my sleek Au Naturel 601 palette.
the colours I used from this palette are :
-Nougat
-Conker
-Regal
-Mineral earth
 For the green eyeshadow I used my catrice eyeshadow called Blackwood Forest, for my browbone highlights with both eyes I used a MAC eyeshadow called White frost

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen