Mittwoch, 13. November 2013

Avène (?!) Skincare!

Okay, to start off with.. I don't really have a skincare routine like all you girls do have with all the cleansing stuff and moisturizers and toners and what not, I normally simply just clean my face with babywipes and afterward I wash my face with antibacterial face wash, and sometimes I use a facial scrub. THATS IT. Because I feel like when I use all that facial stuff my skin feels like it's breaking apart? I think that's a good way to describe it. I never had any acne or don't have it, I sometimes get some pimples on my face (when I'm on my period but those are only like 2 or 3 ) but nothing dramatically or anything you can't really see. To put it short I just don't have the feeling that all that skincare stuff does much good for my skin/ helps me alot. BUT but but but my aunt who works at a pharmacy gave me a few months ago these skincare products from a brand called Avène? Which I had never really heard about...

She gave me the Gentle purifying scrub (50 ml) and the Cleansing lotion (50 ml) So I thought I'd just try them out and to be honest I do think they are pretty nice. At first I used the lotion the wrong way tho but after reading the back of the packaging (smart norah smart) I found out you just have to massage it in and just wipe it off with cotton wipes. Normally when I washed my faces and used the baby wipes I really thought everything was out of my skin but once I massaged that lotion into my skin I just saw how much product/make-up there was still hiding somewhere deep in my pores and afterwards my skin felt much more refreshed like yeaaaaaaah this is how your skin should feel. Aswel for the scrub it's not that special or anything... any other scrub would just do fine but my skin did feel really smooth after useing it (I already have a pretty smooth skin on my own) I also took a photo to show you guys what kind of consistency it has/looks like.
Sorry if the photo is not that sharp :(  But I have to say these products are pretty pricey the scrub was 16,99 euros and it's a really small tube and the lotion costed about 22 euros so I dont think I would have bought them out of my own it's just that I get alot of really good skin care products/Get big discounts on products from my aunt who works at a pharmacy.

Hope you liked my post ! XOXO NJ



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen