Sonntag, 10. November 2013

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

So, on friday I finally bought the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer which I've been wanting to buy for so long now, but I just couldnt put my Maybeline one away because I really loved that one it was just perfect for covering up the dark circles under my eyes but I ran out of it and I saw so much good reviews about the one from mac that I decided to just drop by at the MAC counter to test it out. I immediately fell in love with it, it's not only that it had a good coverage it also just stayed in place like I couldnt even smudge it away with my fingers once it dried up or anything it just stayed right on where the make-up artist from the counter had applied it underneath my eyes. And it did not crease up under my eyes not even after hours when I got back home (all concealers ALWAYS crease up under my eyes ) so I was pretty much in love with it at first sight hihi. But I also have to say I haven't used this product over a long time yet, so this is just myfirst impression on this product. (bet there are tons of really good reviews on this on the internet)
As you can see on the photo above the shade mine is in is the NW20 because I do have a rather olive darkish colour udnerneath my eyes so they gave me a warm tone to neutralize it.
The only sad thing ( Well not really sad tbh) about this concealer is that there comes out way more product than you actually need and you cannot just take the amout out of it as you want since it has a little pump on it which is not removable I think? Well maybe you can remove it but I would not recommend doing that because then your concealer will prob dry out in no time.
And oh before I forget ! Also what is not so convenient about this product is that the bottle is made out of glas. Which is not a plus for me at all since I am really clumsy I might drop the bottle and it'll break immediately  :((( boohoo so let's hope norah won't drop it.! 

XOXO NJ

3 Kommentare:

  1. oehh love this concealer. ik heb hem zelf ook (:
    Jammer van het pompje inderdaad xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ik twijfelde tussen deze of de moisture cover, ik ben uiteindelijk voor de laatste gegaan :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hey! yeah your posts are really cute ! What do you mean with gfc exactly :D?
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen