Montag, 9. Dezember 2013

♡ Little Make-up Haul ♡ DM&MAC

On friday I went to the German drugstore called DM which is not that far since I live close to the german border. Most of the drugstore products are cheaper in Germany which is also a huge plus woohoo you go German drugstores! haha but yeah I wanted to try out a new foundation and I actually went to the drugstore to get the L'óreal True Match foundation, which was sold out in my colour.. So I bought the Maybelline  FITme Foundation instead because my sister used it a lot and she said it was quiet a nice foundation, it is a foundation for people with dry skin which is perfect for me atm because my face tends to get dry in some places in the winter. Today I mixed it a bit with my Revlon Colour Stay foundation and they stayed on all day long from when I put it on at 6 AM till about 5 PM when I got home from classes. so that was really nice because norally when I get home that late from classes I feel like I look like a zombie.

I also bought some fake eyelashes by Essence because their fake eyelashes are my all time fav, I used so much different eyelashes and brands but somehow I still love these the most and ofcours the Ardell Whispies and Demi- Whispier but you cant comparee them to eachother because these ones are not the "Natural" looking ones. Just love love loooove them haha! I also bought 2 new lipsticks and a lipliner by P2 which is a really cheap make up brand andI love their lipsticks so much. I think I own about 8 different shades of their lipsticks and I keep buying them because they are really perfect for wearing everyday.
The lipsticks and lipliner I bought are in the shades:
011 Via Medici (brown shade swatch)
110 Place de la Concorde (pink shade swatch)
030 Business Lady (red swatch)
I also went to the Mac counter on saturday and finally bought some new eyeshadows
I bought the refil ones because I ordered a Z-Palette on ebay so I can  finally start a palette.. there are so much different brands I want to make my own palettes from, soon norah soon! 


 The shades I bought are Sketch and All that glitters


XO NJ

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oeh i own both Sketch and All that glitters. Absolutely love them.
    Kusjes

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great haul! I'm a big fan of all that glitters and sketch. Those lashes and lipsticks look lovely too!!

    http://fallenfeathersbeautyblog.blogspot.ca

    AntwortenLöschen