Samstag, 18. Januar 2014

♡ Drugstore Make-Up Shopping ! ♡ Eye and Face products

I haven't been blogging for the past few weeks and it's almost the end of january but I still wish y'all the best for 2014 ! 


 Okay sooooo, yesterday I went drugstore make-up shopping since there were a few products I wanted to try out and some products I needed to re-purchase! (this post might be a bit lame tbh)




On the first picture as you can see I only bought eye(brow) products, 2 mascara's and an eyebrow pencil.
I havent used any of these mascara's before but before I went to the drugstore I went to my cousins house and her advice in make-up products is really splendid so shout out to you Hannah! And she recommended me some mascaras and I went trough hers and she had this one by maybeline called GREAT LASH and I've always seen this mascara everywhere so I finally bought it, and then I also bought the Catrice GLAMOUR DOLL mascara just because the brush was the exact same as my beloved AVON Super Shock mascara (Which is absolutely the best mascara there probably is in my opinion) so I thought I might give it a try ! And Then I just bought my regular eyebrow pencil from ASTOR.
 

 On to the face products, as you can see I bought the L'oreal Le teint PERFECT MATCH.. which I am a bit confused about because I meant to get the loreal TRUE MATCH which apparently isn't being sold in any drugstore in Germany ?!?!?! (btw yes I go to german drugstores because it's neat where I live and the make up is most of the tiem cheaper there) And I googled this foundation the perfect match and google came up with all sorts of stuff about the TRUE MATCH so I guess .. this is the German kind of version of the loreal true match?!? Well I put it on and it looks amazing. Totally love it! I also re-bought the Anti-Age rewind concealer from maybelline.. love love love that concealer I am still using my MAC pro longwear but idk I love the maybelline one more. It just looks better on my skin, to me. then I also re-purchased the Catrice Camouflage cream. which I like to correct weird spots with on my face etc. AND last but not least, I bought the Essence fixing compact powder its just a pressed setting powder and I've heard from alot of people that this setting powder does quiet a nice job and it's really cheap so I thought why not give it a try! 
Well yeah that's everything I got for now but I guess I'll be back in the drugstore one of these days because I forgot to buy a whole lotta stuff I actually really need (as always haha) like eyeliner, fake lashes etc. 

XOXO NJ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen